We offer a full line of brake controllers from a variety of manufacturers including Tekonsha and Husky.
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
Designed to work with electronic over hydraulic brake systems
Numerous mounting options - including 360 degree vertical rotation
Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
No level adjustment necessary - it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you
- Great for backing into tough spots! Works proportionally in reverse with
the ability to disable when not needed
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicles deceleration rate
"Boost" feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking
power when towing heavier trailers
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet
conditions and much more
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the
control when not in use
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The unit is more attractive, easier to install, and makes better use of
- Recessed controls protect gain and level settings from accidental
- Ergonomically designed control lever for easy, accurate gain and level
- Traditional 4-wire hookup and under-dash U-bracket assure secure and
- System is compatible with virtually any 12-volt, negative ground tow
vehicle, foreign or domestic.
- Broad control range makes setting quick and easy.
- The green LED display tells you that the unit is on and there is a complete
circuit with the trailer brakes.
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green
to red, to indicate relative braking power.
- The advanced electronics in the Voyager minimizes false braking, to give
you a smoother ride, even on the roughest roads.
- Voyager has a five-year limited warranty.